Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu291KTFOCI

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You George Benson : C# key play : C /POP BEAT YMH/68 INTRO C F G E7 Am D F G C C G If I had to live my life Am without you near me Em F C The days would all be empty Dm G The nights would seem so long C G With you I see forever, Am oh, so clearly Em F C I might have been in love before Dm G But it never felt this strong F Our dreams are young C and we both know Dm They'll take us where Am we want to go F C Hold me now, touch me now Dm Am I don't want to live G without you REFF.. C Nothing's gonna change F my love for you G You oughta know by now E7 how much I love you Am D One thing you can be sure of F I'll never ask for G more than your love C Nothing's gonna change F my love for you G You oughta know by now E7 how much I love you Am The world may change D my whole life through F G But nothing's gonna change C my love for you.. C G If the road ahead Am is not so easy Em Our love will lead F C the way for us Dm G Like a guiding star C G I'll be there for you Am if you should need me Em F C You don't have to change a thing Dm G I love you just the way you are F So come with me C and share the view Dm Am I'll help you see forever too F C Hold me now, touch me now Dm Am I don't want to live G without you REFF.. C Nothing's gonna change F my love for you G You oughta know by now E7 how much I love you Am D One thing you can be sure of F I'll never ask for G more than your love C Nothing's gonna change F my love for you G You oughta know by now E7 how much I love you Am The world may change D my whole life through F G G# But nothing's gonna change C# my love for you.. C# Nothing's gonna change F# my love for you G# You oughta know by now F7 how much I love you A#m D# One thing you can be sure of F# I'll never ask for G# more than your love E A B G#m C#m F#m B7 G# C# Nothing's gonna change F# my love for you G# You oughta know by now F7 how much I love you A#m The world may change D# my whole life through F# G# But nothing's gonna change C# my love for you.. C# Nothing's gonna change F# my love for you G# You oughta know by now F7 how much I love you A#m D# One thing you can be sure of F# I'll never ask for G# more than your love C# Nothing's gonna change F# my love for you G# You oughta know by now F7 how much I love you A#m The world may change D# my whole life through F# G# But nothing's gonna change C# my love for you.. PADE OUT