Goodbye - Air Supply (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJoZtgZzOPU

Goodbye Air Supply : D# key play : D /POP BEAT/65 INTRO D G D G D D I can see the pain F#m living in your eyes Bm And i know how hard you try Em A you deserve to have so much more D i can feel you heart F#m and i sympathize Bm And i'll never criticize all Em A you've ever meant to my life Reff D Bm I don't want to let you down Em A I don't want to lead you on D Bm I dont want to hold you back G A From where you might belong REFF.. D F#m Bm You would never ask me why Em My heart is so disguised B Em A I just can't live a lie anymore D F#m Bm I would rather hurt myself Em than to ever make you cry B Em there's nothing left to say A D but good-bye D G D G F you deserve the chance Am at the kind of love Dm i'm not sure i'm worthy of Gm C losing you is paiful to me F Dm I don't want to let you down Gm C I don't want to lead you on F Dm I dont want to hold you back A# C A From where you might belong REFF.. D F#m Bm You would never ask me why Em My heart is so disguised B Em A I just can't live a lie anymore D F#m Bm I would rather hurt myself Em than to ever make you cry B Em there's nothing left to say A D but.. good-bye D F#m Bm Em B Em A B E G#m C#m You would never ask me why F#m My heart is so disguised C# F#m B I just can't live a lie anymore E G#m C#m I would rather hurt myself F#m than to ever make you cry C# F#m there's nothing left to try B though it's gonna hurt us both.. there's no other way E than to say good-bye E A E A E