Beautiful in White - Shane Filan (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06-XXOTP3Gc

Beautiful in White Shane Filan : C key play : C /POP BEAT/76 INTRO C G Am Em F C G C G Not sure if you know this F C But when we first met F C I got so nervous F G I couldn't speak C G In that very moment F C I found the one and F C My life had found it's F G missing piece C G So as long as I live I love you Am Em will have and hold you F C G You look so beautiful in white C G And from now to my very last breath Am Em This day I'll cherish F C G You look so beautiful in white C G F Tonight. C G What we have is timeless F C My love is endless F C And with this ring I F G say to the world C G You're my every reason F C You're all that I believe in F C F G with all my heart I mean every word C G So as long as I live I love you Am Em will have and hold you F C G You look so beautiful in white C G And from now to my very last breath Am Em This day I'll cherish F C G You look so beautiful in white D A Tonight. Bm F#m Oooooh oh G D A You look so beautiful in white [Instrumental] D A Bm [Verse] F#m G na na na na D A so beautiful in white Bm D Tonight G And if our daughter's what our future holds D I hope she has you're eyes A Bm A finds love like you and I did G Yeah, I wish she falls in love and I will let her go D I'll walk her down the aisle A She'll look so beautiful in white D A Bm F#m G ha ha ye ye D A so beautifull In white D A So as long as I live I love you Bm F#m will have and hold you G D A You look so beautiful in white D A And from now to my very last breath Bm F#m This day I'll cherish G D A You look so beautiful in white D A Bm F#m Tonight [Outro] G D A D You look so beautiful in white tonight