Love Story - Andy Williams (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jEaIDqHl74

Love Story Andy Williams key ori : A#m key play : Am /POP BEAT/72 INTRO Am F E Am Am Where do I begin To tell the story E7 Of how great a love can be The sweet love story C F That is older than the sea That sings the truth about E7 the love she brings to me Am Where do I start Am With the first hello She gave the meaning E7 To this empty world of mine That never did C F Another love another time She came into my life E7 And made the living fine A She fills my heart Dm She fills my heart G7 With very special things C With angel songs F With wild imaginings E7 She fills my soul Am With so much love Dm That anywhere I go G7 I'm never lonely C With her along F who could be lonely E7 I reach for her hand G7 It's always there Am How long does it last Can love be measured E7 by the hours in a day I have no answers now C F But this much I can say I know I'll need her E7 till the stars all away A And she'll be there... A#m How long does it last Can love be measured F by the hours in a day I have no answers now C# F# But this much I can say I know I'll need her F till the stars all burn away A#m And she'll be there...