I Started A Joke - Bee Gees (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el5r11SmwVo

I Started A Joke Bee Gees : G key play : G /POP BEAT/72 INTRO G Bm C D G Bm C D G Bm I started a joke C D Which started the whole G Bm C world crying D G Bm C But I didn't see oh no D G Bm C D That the joke was on me oh no G Bm I started to cry C D Which started the whole G Bm C world laughing D G Bm C Oh, if I'd only seen oh no D G That the joke was on me REFF : Em Bm I looked at the skies C G Running my hands over my eyes Bm Em And I fell out of bed D Am Hurting my head D From things that I'd said G Bm Till I finally died C D Which started the whole G Bm C world living D G Bm C Oh, if I'd only seen oh no D G That the joke was on me REFF : Em Bm I looked at the skies C G Running my hands over my eyes Bm Em And I fell out of bed D Am Hurting my head D From things that I'd said G Bm Till I finally died C D Which started the whole G Bm C world living D G Bm C Oh, if I'd only seen oh no D G Bm C That the joke was on me oh no D G Bm C D That the joke was on me oh no D G Bm C D That the joke was on mee........ G Bm C D G ohh......... no