I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZMQU4c1pEg

I Saw Her Standing There The Beatles : E key play : D /ROCK N ROLL/145 1 - 2 - 3 - 4! INTRO D D Well she was just seventeen G D You know what I mean And the way she looked A Was way beyond compare D So how could I dance G Gm with another, oh.. D A D when I saw her standing there D Well she looked at me G D And I, I could see That before too long A I'd fall in love with her D She wouldn't dance G Gm with another Oh.. D A D when I saw her standing there REFF.. G Well my heart went boom When I crossed that room A G And I held her hand in mine... D Oh we danced through the night G D And we held each other tight And before too long A I fell in love with her D Now I'll never dance G Gm with another ho.. D A D when I saw her standing there INTRO D A D A D D Well we danced through the night G D And we held each other tight And before too long A I fell in love with her D Now I'll never dance G Gm with another ho.. D A D when I saw her standing there D A D Since I saw her standing there D A G D Since I saw her standing there