Feelings - Morris Albert (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyBcHUe4WeQ

Feelings Morris Albert : Em key play : Em /POP BEAT/68 INTRO INTRO Em Gbdim B7 Em Feelings, D#aug G nothing more than feelings, A Am7 Trying to forget my D G Gbdim B7 feelings of love Em Teardrops D#aug G rolling down on my face, A Am7 Trying to forget my D G E7 feelings of love REFF.. C Feelings, Am D Bm for all my life I'll feel it E7 Am I wish I've never met you girl D G7 E7 you'll never come again C Am D Bm Feelings, wo-o-o feelings, E7 Am Woo feel you D Bm Gbdim B7 again in my arms Em Feelings, D#aug G feelings like I've never lost you A And feelings like Am7 I've never have you D G7 E7 again in my heart C Feelings, Am D Bm for all my life I'll feel it E7 Am I wish I've never met you girl D Bm Gbdim B7 you'll never come again Em Feelings, D#aug G feelings like I've never lost you A And feelings like Am7 I've never have you D G7 E7 again in my life C Am D Bm Feelings, wo-o-o feelings, E7 Am D Bm E7 Woo feel you again in my arms C Am D Bm Feelings, wo-o-o feelings, E7 Am D Bm E7 Woo feel you again in my arms pade out