Words - Bee Gees (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hGyrNChk5c

Words Bee Gees key ori: G key play : G Intro : [Verse 1] G Smile, an everlasting smile A a smile can bring you near to me D Don't ever let me find you down 'cause that would bring C G a tear to me [Verse 2] Bb This world has lost it's glory F let's start a brand new story now my love G Right now, there'll be no other time A D and I can show you how, my love G Talk in everlasting words A and dedicate them all to me D And I will give you all my life C G I'm here if you should call to me [Bridge] Bb and You think that I don't even mean D a single word I say [Chorus] G It's only words D and words are all I have G D to take your heart away G A D C G la la la la la [Bridge] Bb and You think that I don't even mean D a single word I say [Outro] G It's only words D and words are all i have G to take your heart away G It's only words D and words are all i have G to take your heart away G It's only words D and words are all i have G to take your heart away