Wind of Change - Scorpions (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Wind of Change Scorpions key ori : C key play : C /POP BEAT/ROCK/72 Intro : F Dm F Dm c Dm Am G C C Dm I follow the Moskva C Down to Gorky Park Dm Listening to the wind Am G C of change C Dm An August summer night C Soldiers passing by Dm Listening to the wind Am G C of change Intro : F Dm F Dm c Dm Am G C C Dm The world is closing in C Did you ever think Dm That we could be so close, Am G C like brothers C Dm The future's in the air C I can feel it everywhere Dm Blowing with the wind Am G C of change Reff.. C G Dm Take me to the magic G of the moment C G On a glory night Dm Where the children of G Am tomorrow dream away F (dream away) G C In the wind of change C Dm Walking down the street C Distant memories Dm Are buried in the past Am G C forever C Dm I follow the Moskva C Down to Gorky Park Dm Listening to the wind Am G C of change Reff.. C G Dm Take me to the magic G of the moment C G On a glory night Dm Where the children of G Am tomorrow share their dreams F (share their dreams) G with you and me C G Dm Take me to the magic G of the moment C G On a glory night Dm Where the children of G Am tomorrow dream away F (dream away) G In the wind of change Am G The wind of change Blows straight Am into the face of time G Like a stormwind that will ring the freedom bell C For peace of mind Dm Let your balalaika sing E What my guitar wants to say Intro.. F F G E Am F G Am F G E Am F E Reff.. C G Dm Take me to the magic G of the moment C G On a glory night Dm Where the children of G Am tomorrow share their dreams F (share their dreams) G with you and me C G Dm Take me to the magic G of the moment C G On a glory night Dm Where the children of G Am tomorrow dream away F (dream away) G In the wind of change F Dm F Dm c Dm