When You Tell Me That You Love Me - Diana Ross (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-SKbEG1fu4

When You Tell Me That You Love Me Diana Ross key ori: G# key play : G /POP BEAT/70 intro : G G/F# Em Em/D A/C# Dsus4 D G I wanna call the stars Em down from the sky C I wanna live a day D that never dies B I wanna change the world Em only for you C All the impossible D I wanna do G I wanna hold you close Em under the rain C I wanna kiss your smile D and feel the pain B I know what's beautiful Em looking at you C In a world of lies D you are the truth REFRAIN: And baby G Every time you touch me Em I become a hero C I'll make you safe D no matter where you are And bring you G Everything you ask for Em nothing is above me C I'm shining like D a candle in the dark When you tell me G D that you love me G I wanna make you see Em just what I was C Show you the loneliness D and what it does B You walked into my life Em To stop my tears C Everything's easy now D I have you here REFRAIN: And baby G Every time you touch me Em I become a hero C I'll make you safe D no matter where you are And bring you G Everything you ask for Em nothing is above me C I'm shining like D a candle in the dark When you tell me G that you love me D# In a world without you G I would always hunger D# All I need is your love F A# to make me stronger Gm7 D# Cm7 G Em C D And baby A# Every time you touch me Gm I become a hero D# I'll make you safe F no matter where you are And bring you A# Everything you ask for Gm nothing is above me D# I'm shining like F a candle in the dark When you tell me A# Gm that you love me D# F you love me When you tell me A# that you love me

When You Tell Me That You Love Me Diana Ross key ori: G# intro : G# G#/G Fm Fm/D# A#/D D#sus4 D# G# I wanna call the stars Fm down from the sky C# I wanna live a day D# that never dies C I wanna change the world Fm only for you C# All the impossible D# I wanna do G# I wanna hold you close Fm under the rain C# I wanna kiss your smile D# and feel the pain C I know what's beautiful Fm looking at you C# In a world of lies D# you are the truth REFRAIN: And baby G# Every time you touch me Fm I become a hero C# I'll make you safe D# no matter where you are And bring you G# Everything you ask for Fm nothing is above me C# I'm shining like D# a candle in the dark When you tell me G# D# that you love me G# I wanna make you see Fm just what I was C# Show you the loneliness D# and what it does C You walked into my life Fm To stop my tears C# Everything's easy now D# I have you here REFRAIN: And baby G# Every time you touch me Fm I become a hero C# I'll make you safe D# no matter where you are And bring you G# Everything you ask for Fm nothing is above me C# I'm shining like D# a candle in the dark When you tell me G# that you love me E In a world without you G# I would always hunger E All I need is your love F# B to make me stronger G#m7 E C#m7 G# Fm C# D# And baby B Every time you touch me G#m I become a hero E I'll make you safe F# no matter where you are And bring you B Everything you ask for G#m nothing is above me E I'm shining like F# a candle in the dark When you tell me B G#m that you love me E F# you love me When you tell me B that you love me