Only You - The Platters (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2pEdc1_lI

Only You - The Platters key ori : D key play : D /BALLAD/70 Intro : D G D D Only you can make F#7 this world seem right Bm Only you D7 can make the darkness bright G A7 Only you and you alone, D F#7 Bm B7 can thrill me like you do, E7 and fill my heart with love A7 for only you D Only you F#7 can make this change in me Bm For it's true D7 you are my destiny G When you hold my hand, Gm D F#7 Bm I understand the magic that you do E7 You're my dream come true A7 D D# D My one and on-ly you D Only you F#7 can make this change in me Bm For it's true D7 you are my destiny G When you hold my hand, Gm D F#7 Bm I understand the magic that you do E7 You're my dream come true A7 D D# D My one and on-ly you