My Way - Frank Sinatra (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWf4_yl-pY

My Way - Frank Sinatra key ori : D Intro : D D F#m And now, the end is near Am B7 And so I face, the final curtain Em My friend, I'll say it clear A7 I'll state my case D of which I'm certain D D7 I've lived, a life that's full G I've traveled each Gm and every highway D A7 But more, much more than this G D I did it my.. way D F#m Regrets, I've had a few Am B7 But then again, too few to mention Em I did, what I had to do A7 And saw it through D without exemption D D7 I planned, each chartered course G Gm Each careful step, along the byway D A7 But more, much more than this G D I did it my.. way D Yes, there were times D7 I'm sure you knew G When I bit off more than I could chew Em But through it all A7 when there was doubt F#m7 Bm I ate it up, and spit it out Em A7 I faced it all, and I stood tall G D And did it my.. way D F#m I've loved, I've laughed and cried Am I've had my fill B7 my share of losing Em And now, as tears subside A7 D I find it all so amusing D D7 To think, I did all that G Gm And may I say, not in a shy way D A7 Oh no, no not me G D I did it my.. way D D7 For what is a man, what has he got G If not himself, then he has naught Em A7 To say the things, he truly feels F#m7 And not the words Bm of one who kneels Em A7 The record shows, I took the blows G D And did it my... way D G Gm D A G D yes.. it one my.. way