Mother How Are You Today - Maywood (Barat)

Lirik lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NSGJB7Fe1s

Mother How Are You Today Maywood Key ori : A key Play : C Intro C G Am C G C C G C Mother, how are you today? C F G7 Here is a note from your daughter With me everything C F is oke heeheehee C G C Mother, how are you today? C G Am C G C C G C Mother don't worry I'm fine C F G7 Promise to see you this summer This time there'll be C F no delay heeheehee C G C Mother, how are you today? Reff.. C G Am I found the man of my dreams F G Next time you will get to know him G Many things happened C F while I was away C G C Mother, how are you today? C G Am C G C C G C Mother, how are you today? C F G7 Here is a note from your daughter With me everything C F is oke heeheehee C G C Mother, how are you today? C G Am F G Aaaa Aaaa Aaaa... Aaaa Aaaa G Many things happened C F while I was away C G C Mother, how are you today? C G C Mother.. how are you.. today?