Massachusetts - Bee Gees (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfXWBmOBvVE

Massachusetts Bee Gees : G key play : G /POP ROCK/75 INTRO G G Am Feel I'm goin' back C G to Massachusetts Am Something's telling me C G I must go home REFF.. G And the lights C all went down in Massachusetts G The day I left D G D her standing on her own G Am Tried to hitch a ride C G to San Francisco G Am C G Gotta do the things I wanna do REFF.. G And the lights C all went down in Massachusetts G They brought me back D G D to see my way with you G Am Talk about the life C G in Massachusetts G Am Speak about the people C G I have seen REFF.. G And the lights C all went down in Massachusetts G And Massachusetts D G is one...- place I have seen G Am C G I will remember Massachusetts G Am C G I will remem..- ber Massachusetts