I Don't Want To Talk About It - Rod Stewart (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjxL3U2mCyg

I Don't Want To Talk About It Rod Stewart : A# key play : A /POP BEAT/72 INTRO Bm E A Bm I can tell by your eyes, E that you've probably A been crying forever Bm And the stars in the sky E don't mean nothing, A to you they're a mirror D E I don't wanna talk about it, A C#m F#m how you broke my heart. D If I stay here just E a little bit longer, D E if I stay here won't you listen - - Bm E A to my heart, oh my heart Bm If I stand all alone, E will the shadows A hide the colours of my heart. Blue for the tears, black for the night's fears Bm The stars in the sky E don't mean nothing, A to you they're a mirror D E I don't wanna talk about it, A C#m F#m how you broke my heart. D If I stay here just E a little bit longer, D E if I stay here won't you listen - - Bm E A to my heart, oh my heart Bm E A my heart.. whoa.. my heart.. this ol heart.. ho.. Bm E A D E I don't wanna talk about it, A C#m F#m how you broke my heart. D If I stay here just E a little bit longer, D E if I stay here won't you listen - - Bm E A to my heart, oh my heart Bm E A my heart.. whoa.. my heart..