I Cant Stop Loving You - Engelbert Humperdinck (Barat)

Lirik dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLmQogT7v_o

I CAN’T STOP LOVING YOU ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK music & lyrics: Don Gibson album: Remember - I love you(1987) key : C /BALLAD/72 intro : C F C Chorus : C C7 F i can’t stop loving you, C so i’ve made up my mind G7 to live in memory, C of old lonesome time C7 F i can’t stop wanting you, C it’s useleass to say G7 so i’ll just live my life c F C in glooms of yesterday C those happy hours, C7 F that we once knew C the long ago D7 G they still make me blue C they say that time F heals the broken heart C but time had to steal G C F C since we went apart C C7 F i can’t stop loving you, C there’s no use try G7 pretend there’s somebody new C i can live a life C7 F i can’t stop wanting you, C the way that i do G7 It only been wonder for me C F C and that wonder is you C those happy hours, F that we once knew C the long ago D7 G they still make me blue C they say that time F heals the broken heart C but time had to steal G C F C since we went apart C C7 F i can’t stop loving you, C so i’ve made up my mind G7 to live in memory, C of old lonesome time C7 F i can’t stop wanting you, F it’s useleass to say G7 so i’ll just live my life c in glooms of yesterday

I CAN’T STOP LOVING YOU - ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK music & lyrics: Don Gibson album: Remember - I love you(1987) key : C i can’t stop loving you, so i’ve made up my mind to live in memory, of old lonesome time i can’t stop wanting you, it’s useleass to say so i’ll just live my live in glooms of yesterday those happy hours, that we once knew the long ago still make me blue they said that time heals the broken heart but time had to steal since we went apart i can’t stop loving you, there’s no use try pretend there’s somfone new i can live a life i can’t stop wanting you, the way that i do It only been wonder for me and that wonder is you those happy hours, that we once knew the long ago still make me blue they said that time heals the broken heart but time had to steal since we went apart i can’t stop loving you, so i’ve made up my mind to live in memory, of old lonesome time i can’t stop wanting you, it’s useleass to say so i’ll just live my live in glooms of yesterday