Everything I Do I Do For You - Bryan Adams (Barat)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La0IJPt0t4Q

Everything I Do I Do For You Bryan Adams key ori: C key play : C Intro: C Look into my eyes G you will see F G What you mean to me C Search your heart G search your soul F And when you find me C G there you’ll search no more Dm Don’t tell me C Dm C it’s not worth tryin’ for Dm You can’t tell me C Dm it’s not worth dyin’ for C You know it’s true G Everything I do C I do it for you C Look into you heart G you will find F G There’s nothin’ there to hide C G Take me as I am – take my life F I would give it all C G I would sacrifice Dm Don’t tell me C Dm C it’s not worth fightin’ for Dm I can’t help it C Dm there’s nothin’ I want more C Ya know it’s true G Everything I do C I do it for you Bridge Bb There’s no love Eb like your love Bb And no other F could give more love C There’s nowhere G unless you’re there D G All the time – all the way intro.. Dm oh You can’t tell me G it’s not worth dyin’ for Dm I can’t help it G there’s nothin’ I want more C I would fight for you G I’d lie for you F Walk the wire for you Fm Ya I’d die for you C Ya know it’s true G Everything I do F G C I do it for you