That's Why You Go Away - Michael Learn To Rock (MLTR)

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdYagUQr-RU

That's Why You Go Away
Michael Learn To Rock (MLTR) : G
key play : D /POP BEAT/72 INTRO C D G Am D Baby won't you tell me why G There is sadness in your eyes Am B7 Em I don't wanna say goodbye to you Am D Love is one big illusion G I should try to forget Am But there is something D G left in my head Am D You're the one who set it up G Now you're the one to make it stop Am B7 I'm the one who's feeling lost Em right now Am D Now you want me to forget G Every little thing you said Am But there is something D G left in my head Reff.. C I won't forget D G the way you're kissing Am The feeling's so strong D G Were lasting for so long C But I'm not the man D Em your heart is missing Am D G That's why you go away I know Am D You were never satisfied G No matter how I tried Am B7 Em Now you wanna say goodbye to me Am D Love is one big illusion G I should try to forget Am But there is something D G left in my head Reff.. C I won't forget D G the way you're kissing Am The feeling's so strong D G Were lasting for so long C But I'm not the man D Em your heart is missing Am D G That's why you go away I know (yes i know) Bridge D# F Sitting here all alone A# Is the middle of nowhere Am D G Don't know which way to go D# There ain't so much F A# to say now between us Am D There ain't so much for you Gm F C There ain't so much for me F anymore INTRO C D G Am D G Reff.. C I won't forget D G the way you're kissing Am The feeling's so strong D G Were lasting for so long C But I'm not the man D Em your heart is missing Am D G That's why you go away I know Am D G That's why you go away I know
=================== Lirik Lagu That's Why You Go Away Michael Learn To Rock (MLTR) Baby won't you tell me why There is sadness in your eyes I don't wanna say goodbye to you Love is one big illusion I should try to forget But there is something left in my head You're the one who set it up Now you're the one to make it stop I'm the one who's feeling lost right now Now you want me to forget Every little thing you said But there is something left in my head Reff.. I won't forget the way you're kissing The feeling's so strong Were lasting for so long But I'm not the man your heart is missing That's why you go away I know You were never satisfied No matter how I tried Now you wanna say goodbye to me Love is one big illusion I should try to forget But there is something left in my head Reff.. I won't forget the way you're kissing The feeling's so strong Were lasting for so long But I'm not the man your heart is missing That's why you go away I know (yes i know) Bridge Sitting here all alone Is the middle of nowhere Don't know which way to go There ain't so much to say now between us There ain't so much for you There ain't so much for me anymore INTRO Reff.. I won't forget the way you're kissing The feeling's so strong Were lasting for so long But I'm not the man your heart is missing That's why you go away I know That's why you go away I know
karaoke