Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross 1981

Lirik Dan Chord lagu terlengkap, paling akurat dan terpercaya, berikut lirik lagu :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwwo7ctG10

Endless Love
Lionel Richie & Diana Ross : Bb
key play : G /POP BALLAD 1 KN7/94 INTRO G G M : My love C There's only you in my life D G The only thing that's right G F : My first love C You're every breath that I take D G D You're every step I make CMaj7 D G M : And I..... I want to share D Em D C M/F : All my love.. with you D G G7 M : No one else will do Cmaj7 F : And your eyes M : your eyes, your eyes D M/F : They tell me G D Em how much you care.... D C Bm7 Am7 Ooh yes, you will always be D G My endless love G G M/F : Two hearts C Two hearts that beat as one D G Our lives have just begun G M : Forever C M/F : I'll hold you close in my arms D G D I can't resist your charms Cmaj7 M/F : And love, Oh love D G I'll be a fool D Em D C For you I'm sure D G F : You know I don't mind G7 M : Oh, you know I don't mind Cmaj7 M/F : Cause you, D G D Em You mean the world to me D C M/F : Oh I know (I know) Bm7 Am7 I've found in you D G My endless love INTRO G C D G G C D G Cmaj7 M/F : And love, Oh love D G I'll be a fool D Em D C For you I'm sure D G M/F : You know I don't mind (Oh.. You know I don't mind) Cmaj7 And yes.. D G D Em You'll be the only one... D C Bm7 Cause no one can deny Cmaj7 Bm7 This love I have inside Cmaj7 Bm7 And I'll give it all to you Am7 My love My love, My love D G My endless love G C D G
=================== Lirik Lagu Endless Love Lionel Richie & Diana Ross 1981 M : My love There's only you in my life The only thing that's right F : My first love You're every breath that I take You're every step I make M : And I..... I want to share M/F : All my love.. with you M : No one else will do F : And your eyes M : your eyes, your eyes M/F : They tell me how much you care.... Ooh yes, you will always be My endless love M/F : Two hearts Two hearts that beat as one Our lives have just begun M : Forever M/F : I'll hold you close in my arms I can't resist your charms M/F : And love, Oh love I'll be a fool For you I'm sure F : You know I don't mind M : Oh, you know I don't mind M/F : Cause you, You mean the world to me M/F : Oh I know (I know) I've found in you My endless love INTRO M/F : And love, Oh love I'll be a fool For you I'm sure M/F : You know I don't mind (Oh.. You know I don't mind) And yes.. You'll be the only one... Cause no one can deny This love I have inside And I'll give it all to you My love My love, My love My endless love
karaoke